Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hot Pink Animal Print Magnets

This is a set of 6 glass gem magnets that I hand painted with leopard and tiger stripes. I used black acrylic paint for the spots and stripes, and used a glitter and glue mix in hot pink to make it sparkle. There are two leopard print magnets and two tiger stripe. I also included two solid pink glitter accent magnets.

They have been mounted on card stock, sealed with Mod Podge and acrylic black paint on the back for a nice, finished look. I used heavy duty ceramic magnets and a very strong glue to keep them secure for years to come.

These magnets are very strong and will hold up to five pieces of 8.5x11 paper.

These magnets will come to you packaged in a lovely blue organza gift bag that you can save and reuse. They would make a fantastic gift for any girl who likes a bit of glitz and glam in her life. Please note that as these are hand painted, there may be slight variations from the listed picture, but will match as closely as possible.

I hope that you enjoy these magnets as much as I enjoyed making them!
Get it on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment